Song

Let's practice our ear a little! 

We're going to listen to this song and then fill in the gaps in the lyrics of the song.




Today I feel like running naked through your _____
To get your attention
I broke up with my girl so tell me _______ to meet
Oh, did I mention?

I dream on, ______ about you
What can I do to make you feel alright?
Baby, I don't want to see you ____, no
I want to see you smile
I want to see you ______

______ I feel like blowing all my cash on you
I'd buy you everything
Until I'm broke
Today I want to turn your skies from ____ to blue
And if it rains on you
I'll be your _____

I dream on, dream ____ you
What can I do to _____ you feel alright?
______, I don't want to see you cry, no
I want to see you smile
I want to see ____ smile

Let me take you a ______, baby
I'll save it for a rainy day
I don't need much
I guess I'm just old fashioned in that _____
So on the count of ____
Let's see you
A one, a ___, a one, two
A ___, two, three...

I want to see you smile
I ____ to see you smile
Yes, it's the things you ___
I want to make you ____

If you want to continue practicing your ear with songs, here is the LyricsTraining to fill in the gaps of all the songs you want. I love this website, I use it a lot to improve listening.
                                             

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Riddles